sexta-feira, maio 28, 2010

Desperado Night I & II

I

He will not live, as once before
among men, which is to please:
He won't suffer any more.
Death doth holds and embrace.

He went to the moon, where
He recalled when we first met
Exchanged by dreams, and mad
My name a different name.

II

When my grandmother was loosing her house, she turned to me and said:
- Then this is it. None of my children will help me.
Behind her eyes, I could see: so this is to grow old? To be horrible to everybody? And how can I die? If it would help them, I would do this, but how can I?
And then she turned to me, and said, in a low voice, that sounded more like a scream:
- You are grown already. Go away! Leave this place, forever. Run!
I was scared, because she had read my heart and warned me about my family.

Nenhum comentário: