segunda-feira, agosto 17, 2009

Above

"I am looking for the feet of the gods" said the men in rags "I was told that any one can use them, and if you use them you will be able to fly!"
- It is true, said Etlyr. It is true indeed. They have not told you wrong and I can show you what you want. For I am wearing them in my feet, right now, here, I'll show them. These are the feet of the gods you told me about. With them, I can ride the wind. And it is the most wonderful thing in the world: to ride in the sky, to step above the clouds, and to tame the wind as I go. I split the seven winds and in one second it is formed: the Sky Road! And there are no more obstacles, I can fly!
"But can you walk on the air?"
She stood silent.
"Can you walk when there is no wind, can you walk as if upon a road when there is no road at all?"
She was thinking. But there was no answer at all. She was remembering that part of the sky, the Silencio.
"Come. There is still much you need to learn, young rider."

Nenhum comentário: