terça-feira, outubro 06, 2009

The Multi-Monster

The Jungle Wing
Do Beat like Hearts
On the Monstruous thing
Made of Monstruous Parts.

He is a Jaguar, for I can see
Mighty colours behind the tree.
He is an Eagle, for I can hear
A feather flutter always near.

He is a Snake, for I can feel
His silly slithering upon my heel
He is a Wolf, for he can smell
Pursuit my scent in growling yell.

He is it all, he is the Jungle
A monster thing, a monster bundle
A cat & hare and sparrow & fish
All together in frightful mix.

He is my father, son & prey
All together he rise & lay.
The Multi-Monster I swore to kill!
I hunt him now and forever will.

I chase so frightened my mighty foe
Pursuing shadows I seem to go.
How can I know if he's been caught?
What is him and what is not?

Last night a dream, so dark I dreamt!
I was a claw, a paw, a fang
Just a cleavage of his soul
Just a finger, a tail, a toe!

Have I noticed? Have I seen?
My gentle Heart beats like a Wing.
I'm a Monstruous Part,
Of the Monstruous Thing.

Nenhum comentário: