quarta-feira, novembro 25, 2009

And I changed my name again

If you could just let me... I would sing.
If you just said the word... The rivers would fill.
If it would be your will... We would be well.
But I was bound to the throne, inside this dark tower.
I was bound by the eyes, the all-demanding and seeing eyes
And they told me to kill. And so I will.
I woke up one morning, and killed my love.
That morning I lost... What was most important in my life.
All come here, to Babilon.
All come to the all embracing city
All dwell lost in the night
All but one,
If he could only sing
If he could only speak
O, with a voice of thunder!
He would build that world in air
The sunny domes, those caves of ice!
And all who heard should see them there!
If he could only sing,
If he could only speak.
If a women hadnt stole him his voice.


So long Marianne,
laugh and cry and cry and laugh about it all again.

- Pray for the angels - said Cain - Pray for them not to find me.
Their perfect light is too much to bear!
So I laugh about it all again, and drink the very red wine of Babilon
In the wild plains of Fame...


You embrace me in defeat, but never rose with me. And now that I win... now you run away.

A war is aproaching.
And I´ll have to take a stand. And I´ll have to sing. Louder than I´ve ever did.





And I changed my name again...

Charlie, Çarlıs , Robin e até Pedro

Nenhum comentário: