domingo, janeiro 10, 2010

The price of a Life

- And who are you? - said Falkwer
- I am the one that created you. I work day and night for your food. I make you chairs. I destroy my hands wih the hard work of the forges for you.
- What can I do for you? Are you here to destroy me?
The figure smiled. Gently you could say. Gods, Falkwer, they don't come to destroy what they have created
- What can you do for us, how can you repay us for the life we lost? Live. Be what you must be. Be you to the fullest.
- Be the Chosen One Falkwer - said Haccu, who could not help giving names to things unamed - We chose you. We want you to become our saviour. We need you to become what you must be.
- You all hate me for what I've done.
They forgave you Falkwer.
Go on and live for them. Live for their freedom.
He fell. He broke. He felt ashamed as ashamed as he had been.
- Im sorry. I had no... No, I had idea. Idea enough of what I was doing! Yet I looked away. It is the shame; now I feel it to the fullest, to the brim. I don't think I can bear it anymore. It is this shame that I knew I couldn't bear if I looked in the way of all who needed me.

Nenhum comentário: