sábado, abril 24, 2010

The Darkness, the Sweetness, the Sadness, the Weakness

"Have I gone beyond the point of shame? Have I reached that point in life when youth will no longer be an excuse for my creation? How frightening to expose such chimearas, to hide them a death! What will the others think of my life's work? Will they compare it with the great or low magicians? Will they say that my lack of confidence has hindered me in a trade where blind confidence is all? Or will they condemn it as a boastful proud thing of youth? And worst of all, to be one of the boastful proud; will they think that of me? My promises, will they be fulfilled?
Foxy is the only one that I would dare show my magic to now. He will see the sentiments I have put in it. If he lacks interest, I end. His distance, food for such dreams. I can't reach him now, but so much I wanted to show him my magic and say: there, here it is. Devour me if that is my fate, but take for yourself what I've created. It is for the people of Arresom. But it is you that must look upon it and understand it. There is no measure in me that isn't you. Me, is what you know. Oh Foxy, end this distance! Lo myself, hark my spells! Don't live without me."

2 comentários:

Charles Bosworth disse...

Eu quero explicar tudo no próximo post.

Utak disse...

oba, quero explicações!